Quality Assurance Specialist
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to improve and maintain one of Europe's fastest growing Telecom operators e-commerce solutions. You will be able to create an easier and more convenient experience for around 690 000 self-care users. Think along with the team to seek improvement opportunities and adapt to constantly changing environment.
Our client is one of Europe's fastest growing Telecom operators, who is actively developing its e-business capabilities in Sweden, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Netherlands and other countries. The scope of the e-business program includes self-care, e-commerce and integrating 3rd party solutions with back-end systems. The client needs a partner who thinks along with the business area, is eager to seek improvement opportunities and is able to adapt to constantly changing environment.
Do you have what it takes to join us:
- a methodical and systematic way of thinking
- extensive knowledge and practical skills in testing methods and techniques
- initiative and enthusiasm about asking the right questions and solving problems
- good team work, client management, and communication skills
- at least 1 year of experience as a software tester
- experience working with REST, SOAP, SQL databases, Atlassian (JIRA and Confluence)
We offer you:
- work in an international team of experts and via various Nortal offices
- great career opportunities with constant improvement, high-quality training to develop skills and gain new experiences
- impact within the team and the company, contributing to the decision-makings
- you will be able to contribute to the decision-making – people in charge are in the next room and the doors are always open
- people-oriented atmosphere. We strive to create an environment where people can feel comfortable
- every Friday we have joint breakfasts, on Thursday we celebrate office birthdays
- participation in Nortal’s legendary events, team-building and trips, conferences and room for spontaneous ideas and joint activities.