This assignment expired 7 months ago
Quality Assurance Specialist
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market.
As part of DGITL team you will work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement.
About the role:
Danske Bank is looking for a quality oriented person to join DGITL team and give a hand in QA efforts. You will take part in developing a securities trading platform which is used by traders in Danske Bank. It is extremely challenging and exciting place to be.
- Quality freak – you know how to find those bugs…
- Engineering mind-set to problems and challenges,
- Can do manual testing but strive for automation,
- You know your tools,
- Proactive by nature,
- Passion or interest in security investments (equity, bonds, derivatives) would be an advantage.
- 3+ years of experience in Testing (both manual and automated),
- Understanding of software development process,
- Understanding of test process,
- Experience with doing coordination and planning of the entire test effort – in cooperation with the team,
- Have experience in delivering test metrics, creating test reports and defect dashboard,
- Have good knowledge and experience working in Agile team,
- Experience with the typical test methods (inspections, reviews, system test, integration test, UAT),
- Good English language skills,
- Good cooperation skills and attention to details,
- Highly motivated in building your professional career by expanding your knowledge and challenging status quo.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization,
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius,
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions,
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis,
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities.