This assignment expired 3 days ago
QA and Support Specialist
About the job
- Work closely with the development team to ensure high quality of the projects.
- Perform various testing activities so that system bugs may be discovered and corrected.
- Ensure compliance with the best QA practices and accepted web standards.
- Contribute to identifying testing strategies and drive their implementation in the future.
- Track and answer clients’ requests on Jira, advise them on project status.
- Prioritise and schedule service requests, escalating problems timely to the appropriate technician, Project Manager or Product Owner.
- Great attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to diagnose, report, track and effectively communicate quality issues for several projects concurrently.
- Ability to take responsibility for own tasks and challenges.
- Good English skills.
Nice if you have
- Experience working with JIRA, TFS.
- Experience with testing methodologies, tools, techniques is a big plus.
- Experience with scripting/developing languages.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in e-commerce projects.
- All opportunities to learn and improve.
- Diverse clients and projects.
- Friendly and professional team to work with.
- Free drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Flexible working hours.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a few sentences why you think you’d be a great fit for this position. Please apply ONLY via email.