QA SPECIALIST (CONTRACT)
Peopable, UAB is reliable staff search, selection and temporary employment partner.
For one of our client, IT solutions provider, located in Vilnius, we are looking for a QA specialist with experience with continuous integration testing. You will work for one of the company’s client, one of the major banking service provider - Luminor bank.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Ensure testability of software and traceability of requirements, using testing methodology and tools;
- Ensure quality of software using integration testing;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
You will be successful if you have:
- 3 years hands on QA experience (experience in banking sector is a an advantage);
- Experience with continuous integration testing;
- Technical background;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience working in co - located team is an advantage.
In return company offers:
- Agile working environment;
- Competitive salary (1500 – 4000 Eur/monthly) depending on your experience and type of employment;
- Up to date technologies;
- Work place in a modern Quadrum office (Konstitucijos 21A, Vilnius);
- Opportunity to contribute to interesting internal and external projects (about 40 different projects);
- 1 year contract with an opportunity to extend up to 3 years.
Interested? Send me a message via linkedin. Or send your CV/ linkedin account to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details call: +37069858878 (Rasa Lembutienė, HR project manager).