This assignment expired 5 months ago
QA SPECIALIST (CONTRACT)
Peopable, UAB is reliable staff search, selection and temporary employment partner.
For one of our client, IT solutions provider, located in Vilnius, we are looking for a QA specialist with experience with continuous integration testing. You will work for one of the company’s client, one of the major banking service provider - Luminor bank.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Ensure testability of software and traceability of requirements, using testing methodology and tools;
- Ensure quality of software using integration testing;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
You will be successful if you have:
- 3 years hands on QA experience (experience in banking sector is a an advantage);
- Experience with continuous integration testing;
- Technical background;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience working in co - located team is an advantage.
In return company offers:
- Agile working environment;
- Competitive salary (1500 – 4000 Eur/monthly) depending on your experience and type of employment;
- Up to date technologies;
- Work place in a modern Quadrum office (Konstitucijos 21A, Vilnius);
- Opportunity to contribute to interesting internal and external projects (about 40 different projects);
- 1 year contract with an opportunity to extend up to 3 years.
Interested? Send me a message via linkedin. Or send your CV/ linkedin account to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details call: +37069858878 (Rasa Lembutienė, HR project manager).