42% response rate
About the assignment:
- Vilnius, Lithuania
- Rate (after tax)
- Full time position
- Expire On
- 2017-11-20 (1 day from now)
For our client, we are looking for a QA specialist.
- Perform and participate in all aspects of verification including functional testing, regression, and performance testing.
- Visual cross-browser UI testing.
- Build automated UI tests.
- Find the ways to automate quality assurance process.
- Work closely with designers, front-end developers, and application engineers in a fast-paced, iterative driven environment.
- Take an initiative in identifying and sharing new approaches to quality assurance testing with the product team and management.
- Lead the development and implementation of standard testing practices.
- Work in a team of young, professional and passionate people.
- Exceptional attention to detail, responsibility, passion for your work.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Self-motivated, reliable and a committed team player.
- The ability to multi-task and independently and accurately determine priority order.
- Basic understanding of web technologies and how they are used in the development of web applications.
- Basic understanding of databases to be able to prepare data sets for testing.
- Experience in the software quality assurance field (advantage).
- Understanding of a QA's role in the product development lifecycle (advantage).
- Familiarity with best practice design and user experience patterns (advantage).
- Experience with automated tests and testing tool development (advantage).
- Foosball tolerance (advantage:)).
Quality Assurance Specialist 1-2 years
English Independent User (B1/B2)
Bachelors degree in IT Graduated