Harbortouch Payments Lithuaniawww.harbortouch.lt
Harbortouch Payments, LLC is a leading business technology company and pioneer of the POS-as-a-Service business model, having served over 300,000 merchants in 17 years in business and currently processing more than $12B annually. The company offers a revolutionary free equipment program that delivers best-in-class POS systems with no up-front costs, including state-of-the-art hardware, premium software, custom programming, professional installation, onsite training and 24/7 support. We are focused on delivering unparalleled value to our clients and are driven by innovation, design, and technology.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team in building a cohesive and quality solution by conducting thorough manual testing (functional testing, regression testing, integration testing);
- Estimation, prioritization, planning of testing activities;
- System configuration and preparation of test data sets;
- Maintaining regression test suite;
- Consult with other QAs what manual tests should be automated.
We hope You:
- Have at least +3 years of working experience as a QA;
- Have experience using issue and project tracking tools such as Jira;
- Have Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Understand software development lifecycle process;
- Have passion about the quality and attention to details;
- Are a great communicator who can express their thoughts well in English and feels comfortable moderating dialogues with cross-functional perspectives;
- Are willing to learn test automation.
Would be a great plus if You have:
- ISTQB certificate;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and tools like Selenium, Appium or similar;
- Growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- An opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Highly skilled team of colleagues and career opportunities;
- Library, trainings, online courses and conferences to improve your skills;
- Unifying events, team buildings and break room with modern consoles;
- The opportunity to work in the United States at Harbortouch HQ for a significant amount of time;
- Competitive salary and performance - based bonuses;
- Snacks and other treats in the office.