QA/Automation Engineer | BetGames.TV
BetGames.TV is an international developer and distributor of interactive (LIVE) and innovative gaming products for betting business (B2B). Our games combine traditional betting with popular lotteries and table games and are simple enough for players to easily catch on to the idea. BetGames.TV company became a pioneer in 2012 and has been increasing in popularity ever since thus becoming a market leader. Our services are used by online and land based betting operators worldwide in more than 40 countries.
We are looking for motivated quality assurance specialist with demonstrated skills in IT industry. You will work with our main product (check demo.betgames.tv) and the supporting components. Your main responsibility will be to perform quality assurance procedures on daily basis while working within development team according to Scrum methodology.
By joining BetGames.TV you will:
- be a part of rapidly growing international company with western attitude;
- have a space to implement your own ideas and grow as a professional;
- work in modern office building in central location in Vilnius with always available for you free parking space nearby;
- have good working conditions in a friendly environment;
- be compensated with salary matching your competence and skills;
- have a possibility to use many benefits company offers: ability to play soccer, basketball, table tennis, X-box console, open terrace with a grill etc.
- 2+ years of experience in testing web-based applications;
- hands-on experience in test automation using Selenium, Codeception or other tools;
- understanding of Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum;
- ability to work in a fast-paced, client-focused, dynamic environment;
- team player attitude with proactive focus on quality;
- goal oriented and positive thinking;
- exceptional attention to details;
- higher education in IT or relevant academic area;
- good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- experience in non-functional testing;
- experience in MySql, Linux, iOS;
- experience using Vagrant or Docker solutions;
- apps in production monitoring experience.