QA Automation Engineer | Arxan
Arxan is trusted by over 500 global enterprises to secure their high-value apps. Our protection and deployment solutions protect applications at the source and binary code level to expand the area of trust and deliver the industry’s most comprehensive app-level protection against a broad range of threats.
Join our talented and mission-driven team and help us fulfill our vision of a world where bad actors seeking to compromise our customer’s most valued apps are always unsuccessful.
What We are Looking For
This position represents an exciting opportunity to join a growing Cyber-security industry leader with a diverse product line specializing in protecting the mobile economy. We are looking for a well motivated automation engineer, with a passion for technology and learning, to join us.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will join an existing team developing state of the art software protection technologies to protect mobile apps from reverse engineering and tampering. We are a well integrated global team so there will be plenty of scope for career development and the opportunity to work on other products.
Position responsibilities will include:
- Develop automated tests for both mobile-based and web-based products
- Write test cases for new features on protection products
- Integrate test cases with Continuous Integration
- Assess test results including triage of nightly test runs
- Maximize reuse of test assets across teams
- Work with developers to plan test strategy for new features, strategize on how to improve existing automation, and adjust test strategy based on customer feedback
Applicants must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1+ years experience working in software product development or QA
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development practices
- Very good proficiency with spoken and written English
- Experience with white-box testing and back-end automation using a scripting language such as Python
- Strong experience with cross-platform automation frameworks
- Strong working knowledge of Linux, Unix, or macOS including scripting
- A collaborative working style and strong communications skills
- Self-motivatedwith the ability to accomplish tasks with minimal guidance
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of native build tools e.g. compilers, linkers etc.
- Knowledge of binary manipulation of files
- Knowledge of C++
- Experience with test case management automation with CI systems
- Experience working in a multi-site team
- Experience with Jenkins and GIT
As a small team, each of us has the opportunity to have a direct impact on our growth as a company and the success of our customers. We are guided by four key principles:
Passion – for our mission and the success of our customers. We put learning, excellence and integrity at the forefront of all that we do and we are leaders in our field because of it.
Play to Win – going “all in” to exceed expectations. We focus on what can be achieved, taking intelligent risks to anticipate new threats and pursue innovative solutions.
Get Stuff Done – seeing obstacles as opportunities. We operate with velocity and focus to ensure our results are amazing.
Collaboration – because we are all in it together! We put the success of our team above our own and embrace diverse ideas and perspectives, treating each other with respect.
- Opportunity to work in an international company
- Informal work environment
- Competitive salary and potential for performance-based bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Unifying events and team buildings
- Snacks in the office
- Team lunch every Friday
- Private health insurance
- 6 paid sickness days per year
- Flexible working hours
- Parking space
For this position we offer gross salary starting at 2500 EUR/month depending on the level of experience.