Project Solution Architect for Application Migration project
Do you know how great architecture looks like? Join an application migration project where you will have an opportunity to work together with multiple business teams to create target design solutions while taking advantage of best practices and tools along the way. Intro About Danske Group IT We are a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank. Our teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Solution Architects bridge applications and infrastructure by driving the right technology choices and influencing strategy and roadmaps. The architectural development of end-to-end solutions based on organizational needs, advising on best practices for infrastructure usage.
We are not bounded by technology, we choose the best available tools to achieve our goals. AWS, Azure, Private Cloud, Office365, Atlassian, are just some of the means used to get to where we want.
• Play a key role in bridging people, business needs and infrastructure
• Establish a clean and agile architecture culture
• Embrace team values
• Innovate and keep up with best practices
• Meet expectations of a corporate financial institution
• Ability to clearly articulate, facilitate discussion and present design decisions in English is a must
• 2+ years of experience working as architect or engineering lead in a multinational organization
• 10+ year experience working in the field of IT
• Understanding of cloud-native application development and deployment patterns
• Self-starter, able to quickly absorb new information and deal with ambiguity
• Ability to build relationships and influence across organizational boundaries
• Demonstrated understanding of IT Security (certification or otherwise) is considered a great advantage
• An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
• A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
• Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions Hiring manager(s) Interviewers TBC IT Consultancy Request FORM Work location On-Site(Vilnius, Lithuania)