This assignment expired 4 days ago
Project Manager (cyber security area)
Danske Group IT is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. They have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and they prioritize IT as a key component for success in their journey to drive digital disruption in the bank. Their teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
About the job:
You will become a part of the Secure Development Programme. The overall purpose of the Secure Development Programme is aimed to implement comprehensive standardized SDLC (system development life cycle) processes (create/update/change) to make it as easy as possible for developers to be successful at secure coding. You will work in the programme to drive its initiatives and report to programme manager.
Contractor will be part of Secure Development Programme and participate in related activities.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a project manager;
- Project Management certification;
- Ability to work in dynamic environment and quickly adapt to changing needs;
- Experience working with cyber security/secure development related projects (optional);
- Experience working in a programme is considered as an advantage.
- An inspiring environment in a large, international and growing IT organization;
- Working in a rapidly growing and highly demanded field – cyber security.
- Possibility to work remotely.