As project manager, Consultant will lead a project team anchored in Welcoming & Orchestration and manage stakeholders across Danske Bank. Welcoming & Orchestration Services work with onboarding of customers and updating of customer information. The aim is to ensure a good customer experience and ensure Danske Bank has updated customer information from a KYC perspective, which required strong standard operating procedures (SOP’s). Your job will be to lead a project aiming to update the Welcoming/KYC procedures. You will report to the head of Welcoming & Orchestration Services
• Lead and deliver a Welcoming SOP project as a project manager
• Ensure project execution according to the steering parameter agreed with the head of Welcoming & Orchestration Services
• Ensure full transparency in approach and delivery throughout the project cycle
• Applying PM best practices through all project phases
- A strong and successful track record as a project manager with min. 5 years of experience (min. 3 years in with the complex project and preferable in large organizations)
- Understanding of all project phases and methodologies, and are able to tailor the approach to the specific tasks at hand
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are able to manage stakeholders at all organizational levels
- You are fluent in both written and verbal English
It would be an advantage if you have experience with
- SOP updates and projects
- Customer Welcoming and KYC Expected certifications
- IPMA, PMI or similar
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, they have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions.
They want to help our customers become financially confident and help them build their lives and businesses on a solid financial foundation. They aim to create long-term value for all their stakeholders – their customers, shareholders and the societies they are part of – and their vision is to be recognised as the most trusted financial partner.