ERP Project Manager
Versada is looking for Odoo ERP Project Manager to work with different projects related with Odoo ERP implementation. Projects vary from service to manufacturing companies, from local to international. You are going to work with experienced solution architects of Odoo in Versada, with technically strong developers and interesting, accurately selected projects. We value quality over quantity and being transparent with each other and with our clients.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Learning Odoo funcionality and how to adapt it to the certain business case;
- Performing analysis of business processes, evaluating their optimization possibilities;
- Active communication with clients about Odoo ERP solutions, participating in meetings, workshops, trainings;
- Analyzing business case/logic with BPM (business process model) and adapting it to Odoo ERP;
- Define system changes, prepare their descriptions, communicate tasks with developers;
- Train the client's employees how to use the business management system (training, consultations, preparation of user instructions).
- 2+ years experience in managing IT projects, preferably related to ERP systems;
- Ability to plan workload and evaluate risks;
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time;
- Fluent verbal and written English;
- Experience working with ERP system;
- Eager to learn;
- Experience with Odoo - a big advantage;
We seek to help enterprises digitize their business processes and improve employees workflows with Odoo ERP.
- We pay for your experience: 4 day work week, hourly rate, bonus system, open wages
- Ideal working conditions: Flexible working hours, ability to work in Kaunas or Vilnius office, or remotely
- Great and professional team: Open minded culture, flat organization structure, technical team
- Team buildings and workations, monthly breakfast, annual summer camps
You can find more information about us: www.versada.eu
Apply by sending your CV via email@example.com