Project Coordinator in Core Risk Exposure Mitigation program (CREM) | Contract (6-11 months)
We are a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank. Our teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy, and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator.
You will become a part of the team in the Core Risk Exposure Mitigation (CREM) program that has several initiatives in the Danske Bank group. The current project is seeking a contractor to provide project coordination support for business areas during the application migration process. You will report and adhere to the tasks of the dedicated project manager.
You will work directly with business teams and provide coordination support to ensure the project deliveries are completed in time. You will set up status calls, ensure smooth communication, monitor project progress, work with the project manager to remove blockers and solve issues as well as maintain project documentation.
• Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator in IT projects or similar role
• Excellent time-management and communication skills
• Some work experience in project management
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Experience in working with cross-functional teams
• Fluency in English
• An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
• Work in an international team, collaboration with multiple stakeholders across the bank.
• Dynamic and challenging work