Freelance Project Coordinator for IT projects
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, they have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions.
They want to help their customers become financially confident and help them build their lives and businesses on a solid financial foundation. They aim to create long-term value for all their stakeholders – their customers, shareholders and the societies we are part of – and their vision is to be recognised as the most trusted financial partner.
Consultant will become a part of the team in Core Risk Exposure Mitigation (CREM) program that has several initiatives in Danske Bank group. Current project is seeking a contractor to provide project coordination support for business areas during application migration process.
You will report and adhere to tasks of dedicated project manager.
You will work directly with business teams and provide coordination support to ensure the project deliveries are completed in time. You will set up status calls, ensure smooth communication, monitor project progress, work with the project manager to removeblockers and solve issues as well as maintain project documentation.
• Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator in IT projects or similar role
• Excellent time-management and communication skills
• Some work experience in project management
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Experience in working with cross-functional teams
• Fluency in English
• An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
• Work in an international team, collaboration with multiple stakeholders across the bank.
• Dynamic and challenging work