This assignment expired 2 weeks ago
Product Owner / Manager
Inspiring and large IT organization is looking for Product Owner / Manager.
About the role:
- Are you interested in challenging working environment? Does that this the force that motivates and moves you forward?
- You will be challenged by team, business and by inner and outer forces. However, at the same time you will be supported by the best and the most professional team ever.
- You won’t be bored doing analysis, as the processes differ according to project. It might appear that at the some point of time you will be the one who brings innovation to the process and changes the attitude towards it from the ground.
- Requirements analysis and communication with numerous stakeholders, internal and external suppliers;
- Be the one who builds the bridge between development team and business;
- Understand the business area and continuously challenge business and the team in order to create the product that they are proud of;
- Help the team to implement business ideas;
- Be the one who carries the ownership for the developed product;
- Stakeholder management;
- Product backlog keeping;
- Knowledge of software development processes;
- Knowledge of project and product management practices (good and bad);
- Experience of working in global teams (advantage);
- Understand SCRUM practices;
- Team player with strong focus to quality;
- 2+ years’ experience of IT business analysis;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Decision making;
- Strong communication skills;
- Holistic thinking and open minded
- Excellent skills in English - written and spoken.
- We teach you the other skills;
What you will get:
· An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
· A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
· Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
· An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
· Highly skilled team and career opportunities
· Cross business career opportunities in bank