This assignment expired 4 months ago
Product Designer (UX/UI)
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Their main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 5 years ago and it took a while to find our niche, now striving to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with Kilo.Health to see it happen.
Currently Kilo.Health is looking for a – Product Designer (UX/UI) to join their tech team.
Get Ready To:
- Create and design products from scratch that sell and will be used by millions of people around the world.
- Produce prototypes and test functionality.
- Improve the design of existing products.
- Gather feedback from product users.
We Expect You To:
- Have a relevant work experience as a Product Designer or similar role.
- High-caliber product design skills.
- A deep understanding of user experience design, interaction modeling, typography, composition, and layout principles.
- Intimate knowledge of current digital design trends and conventions.
- Fluent in digital design tools, such as Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have no fear of failing.
- Be curious and creative.
- Never kill the vibe.
You Are Going To Deal With:
- Full set of perks including a hot tub in a terrace, workations (pity you missed Bali already) as well as taxi & gym monthly budgets.
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks.
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing.
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally.
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office.
- Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion.