An exciting health tech startup with a focus on improving the wellbeing of people by helping them develop healthy and sustainable lifestyle habits is looking for a product designer. We believe that biological data in combination with technology and a light human touch can make all the difference. We, therefore, work with partners to deliver a range of solutions that incorporate genetic, gut bacteria, blood analysis in combination with digital health data to find what works best for every customer and then focus on behaviour change to bring those insights into real actions.
Having recently closed our seed funding round, we are looking to create a truly personalised product that the users would love to use daily to achieve their health goals.
As a small team, we work collaboratively on all our key projects, so there’s plenty of opportunities to make an impact and quickly grow into a leadership position at the company. We’re based in Raitininku street where our office has everything you need, from free barista grade coffee, workout classes, XBOX gaming, and many other perks.
- Develop a deep understanding of the problem space and needs of the target users;
- Create engaging low and high fidelity prototypes;
- Solicit user feedback when necessary to ensure the solution meets their needs;
- Create detailed designs that follow best practices for native UI (iOS and Android) and web;
- Think about all potential use cases and document them for future reference;
- Work with the development team and to ensure successful delivery of the solutions;
- Ensure our user experience is on par with other health & fitness products;
- Work on a number of different projects so it will not be boring!
- Interested in human health, nutrition, fitness, and longevity;
- Experienced in designing native and web interfaces;
- Proficient in Adobe CC Suite, Sketch, Figma, or equivalent;
- Used to working in multidisciplinary Agile teams;
- Confident in performing usability testing and drawing relevant conclusions;
- A self-starter who can independently manage their time.
- Gross salary of up to 4500 Eur;
- Stock options package – we want all of our teammates to own what they do;
- Ability to work remotely, but an always-open office for the days you do come in;
- Health-focused office with oak furniture, ability to store and cook food, red light therapy, massage bed, PEMF therapy, etc.;
- Genetic testing and health optimisation program are included.