Principal Software Testing Engineer
What We'll Bring:
Do you enjoy being surrounded and collaborating with like-minded and talented people who have a passion to innovate? TransUnion provides innovative solutions that help ordinary people and businesses create economic opportunity and personal empowerment for hundreds of millions of people in more than 30 countries. So if you want to join a growing, inspiring and forward thinking business, come, join your new team here at TransUnion Lithuania!
What You'll Bring:
- 7+ commercial experience of manual/automated software testing activities,
- Passion for software testing and high standards
- Demonstrable experience of leading testing activities of complex systems in a Scrum / Kanban Agile teams.
- Demonstrable experience in defining and implementing testing best practised in the inner team.
- Effective test design, test planning and scheduling capability
- API/Web service or relational database testing experience
- Experience in performance testing
- Knowledge of test automation techniques and tools
- Communication in English, at least equivalent to B1
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Skills of taking initiative for improvements, identifying, and mitigating risks, problem solving
Nice to have requirements:
- CI/CD pipelines basic understanding
- Microsoft .NET technologies, Microsoft SQL server
- Experience with IDE (VisualStudio)
- Testing in cloud
- Experience in security testing
Impact You'll Make:
As a Lead Software Testing Engineer in the Decisioning Product team, you’ll be using your knowledge and enthusiasm of modern software testing practices to lead the test engineers towards the defined product future state. This will be done whilst ensuring that the live service of the products is protected, and the business is supported through roadmap deliveries. The primary purpose of the role is to ensure high quality consistent testing practises across the Decisioning Product engineering team and collaborate with Lead Software Engineer and Product Owner in providing value to business through complex deliveries.
At TransUnion we have a wide range of technology in play such as Microsoft .Net, Microsoft SQL server, some older technologies that we are refactoring out – constantly improving products for the move to AWS/Azure cloud. Additionally, we are using these testing tools: Behat, Selenium, SpecFlow, Postman, JMeter.
What You'll Get:
- Experienced and highly motivated team
- Well defined career growth path using a matrix of skills needed to move on to the next level
- Friendly, informal environment
- People willing to help each other out beyond direct responsibilities
- People-first mentality
- Inner Source communities of practice
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and solutions
- Huge focus on delivery quality
- Health and Life insurance package and performance-based bonuses
- Dedicated training budget for professional improvement events and certifications
- Pluralsight and Linux Academy membership, regular Code Dojos, Linkedin learning zone access
- Opportunity to participate in Zalgiris LKL and Euroleague basketball games in TU VIP Box
- Opportunity to participate in TransUnion Share purchase plan
- Flexible and remote working, work-life balance
- And other common market benefits
- The salary range for this position is €4000– 5200 /mon. gross, depending upon experience.
TransUnion is a global information and insights company which provides solutions that help create economic opportunity, great experiences and personal empowerment for hundreds of millions of people in more than 30 countries. We call this Information for Good®.
TransUnion is a leading credit reference agency and we offer specialist services in fraud, identity and risk management, automated decisioning and demographics. We support organisations across a wide variety of sectors including finance, retail, telecommunications, utilities, gaming, government and insurance.
Find out more about our office life: