This assignment expired 8 months ago
PL/SQL & APEX Engineer
Wealth Management IT - large and Inspiring IT organization is expanding and looking for PL/SQL (and APEX) Engineer!
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic team that develops and maintain reporting solutions and business applications?
- Do you want to increase your technical competences, as well as your financial understanding within the asset and fund management universe?
- The new team in Vilnius with experiences within Oracle technologies and the Asset Management industry will operate as as part of a dynamic cross-site organisation based in Copenhagen and Vilnius.
- This team will perform Oracle system development continuously, to support the growth and quality in reporting solutions and business applications. The platform is an enterprise class multi-tier and multi technology setup that is the backbone of one of the biggest asset management businesses in the Nordics.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for development of existing solution, together with designing, developing and implementing different solutions within all aspects of the Oracle technology stack – together with the business and your colleagues.
- You will be working in a dynamic team where everyone has their own core competences. You will create scalable solutions within our defined development and change management models – and maintaining existing solutions.
- Furthermore, you will be an important part in creating a more standardized development platform within Oracle APEX and continuously improving our development standards, so colleagues can utilize the development of business applications in a standardized and efficient manner – with primary focus on the new development initiatives.
Experience in the following technologies:
- Oracle PL/SQL (including SQL and tuning)
- Oracle APEX development
- HTML (preferably HTML5 as well)
- JQuery, Java-script and AJAX
Experience in database modelling and design:
- Strong independent drive to achieve success in your work
- Strong personal impact with excellent communication and visualization skills
- A relevant higher education (Computer science, economics, engineering)
- You will be part of a cross-organizational development team with profiles spanning from Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and reporting and business application development.
- You will be a key player in one of our Scrum teams, where you have the responsibility to co-op with your colleagues and business specialist, in order to reach our common goals.
What you will get:
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization, where teamwork and development of employees is in focus.
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization.
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions.
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities.
- Cross business career opportunities in bank.