PHP (Symfony) developer
An exciting startup is looking for a full-time Senior PHP Developer to drive the development of their data-driven tech platform (this role to evolve into a leadership role over the coming 9-18 months). They have outsourced our development work for a while and we are now looking to bring the development back in-house. We will work collaboratively on all of our key projects, so there’s plenty of opportunities to make an impact. They are a London based company, but we are starting to create a Vilnius based office to work with our global partners from the USA, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and other countries. They can consider a flexible work schedule where some of the work takes place remotely. In this role, you will work closely with the founders and other team members.
- Develop a deep understanding of the problem space and needs of our customers;
- Work on developing our the Health Decision Support System and customer-facing coaching programs
- Work with and manage iOS, Android and Front-end developers
- Work with our clients and partners to understand their technical needs
- Identify the resources and expertise needed to complete projects for our customers
- Work on a number of different projects so it will not be boring!
- Interested in human health, nutrition, fitness, and longevity
- You have experience working with PHP, Symfony, and Twig frameworks. Have a good understanding of MySQL databases and AWS infrastructure.
- Used to working in and leading multidisciplinary Agile teams;
- A self-starter who can independently manage their time
- Manage the technical resources of the company and willing to learn new stuff
- Gross salary of up to 4500 Eur
- Stock options package – we want all of our teammates to own what they do
- Ability to work remotely, but an always-open office for the days you do come in
- Health-focused office with many extraordinary perks (office with oak furniture, air, and water molecular filtering, ability to store and cook food, red light therapy, massage bed, PEMF therapy, etc.).
- Genetic testing and health optimisation programme is included