What We'll Bring
Join over 250 professionals’ team in TransUnion Lithuania in Kaunas and be part of the global TransUnion company – one of the “The Big Three” largest credit-reporting agencies.
TransUnion is US based credit reporting agency that provides data/insights and information to help consumers and businesses make informed decisions. It operates in more than 30 countries and has more than 8000 employees. The company provides customer credit reporting, portfolio management, marketing and audience segmentation, healthcare revenue cycle management, customer acquisition, investigations and collections, fraud detection and prevention, identity verification and authentication, customer analytics and consulting, data breach, and customer engagement solutions.
At TransUnion we have a wide range of technology in play such as Microsoft .Net, Microsoft SQL server, Zend Server, some older technologies that we are refactoring out – constantly improving products for the move to Azure cloud. Additionally, you will get a chance to work with Restful APIs, .net Core, OctopusDeploy, Powershell.
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in software development area.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to identify root cause and permanent resolution.
- Huge passion for software development and best practices.
- Team player mentality.
- Communication in English, at least equivalent to B1.
- Experience with PHPUnit, Behat.
- Experience with Symfony or Silax frameworks.
- Experience with Composer package manager.
Nice To Have Requirements
- Experience with relational databases (MSSQL).
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Knowledge of CI/CD.
- Knowledge of best practices (Design Patterns, SOLID TDD, DDD, SOLID, YAGNI, DRY, KISS).
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
Impact You'll Make
As team player you will participate in Agile development processes: sprint planning, task refinement, SDLC, retrospectives, knowledge share in team and communities.
The focus of the role will be maintaining and developing high-quality TransUnion products roadmaps. Also preparing existing products for migrating into Azure cloud.
What You Will Get In Return:
- Mature and highly motivated team.
- Well defined career growth path using a matrix of skills needed to move on to the next level.
- Friendly, informal environment.
- People willing to help each other out beyond direct responsibilities.
- People-first mentality.
- Inner Source communities of practice.
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and solutions.
- Huge focus on delivery quality.
- Health insurance package and performance-based bonuses.
- Dedicated training budget for professional improvement events and certifications.
- Pluralsight and Linux Academy membership, regular Code Dojos, Linkedin learning zone access.
- Modern 2500 square meter office in Zalgiris arena with free parking.
- Opportunity to participate in Zalgiris LKL and Euroleague basketball games in TU VIP Box.
- Opportunity to participate in TransUnion Share purchase plan.
- Flexible working and work-life balance.
- And other common market benefits.
Salary range for this position is 2400 – 3300 Eur/mon. gross. Salary proposal depends on your qualifications, competencies, seniority level.
Find Out More About Kaunas Office Life
TransUnion Job Title
Engineer, Software Development