PHP developer | Front IT
FrontIT - Founded in 2006 by two Scandinavians, we’ve grown to a team of twenty. Together, we’ve spent over a decade making web-based software for a wide range of clients. We enjoy solving complex problems, which always begins by asking the right questions. From the very start, we work with you to understand your business needs, taking care of the project management from kick-off to delivery. The outcome? Creating high-performance software that’s easy to use.
At FrontIT, we make use of a wide range of technologies, all tried and tested with a proven track record in the industry. We continuously consider and test new and emerging programming tools, languages, libraries, and frameworks. In addition to this, we are flexible and are able to use any other PHP or .NET framework to solve your business problems.
We embrace learning as a chance to do better and grow wiser. Working at FrontIT, you will enhance yourself by learning new technologies, and being surrounded by talented colleagues. We care about the professional development of each team member and also offer fully paid qualification courses and attendance at industry events.
- Detailed, responsible and passionate about your work
- Open for developing methodologies and technologies
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Foosball tolerant :-)
- A good understanding of PHP and object-oriented programming is a must (at least two years as a PHP developer, previous experience should meet listed requirements and responsibilities)
- Experience with at least one of the following databases: MySQL, MSSQL
- Symfony or Laravel
- Drupal, WordPress, Magento, WooCommerce, CakePHP or Yii,
- Work with experienced professionals
- Non-hierarchical, significantly liberal and democratic organization
- Scandinavian mindset and environment
- Occasional trips to Scandinavia
- Pursuit for highest quality in every detail we do
- Fully paid qualification and courses and industry events