This assignment expired 2 months ago
PHP Developer (Back End Projects)
iBus Media Limitedwww.ibusmedia.com/career.htm
iBus Media LT is looking for an experienced PHP developer who wants to join a team that works on and develops in-house web-based projects, mobile apps and data analytics systems in realms including, but not limited to: poker, sports and online affiliates. As a team member, you will be responsible for the development of new and support of existing features, modernising codebase in accordance with state-of-art technology.
For the position, you should be comfortable with:
- Symfony 3-4, Doctrine ORM, Guzzle, third party integrations (APIs).
- Reading and understanding unfamiliar code, including legacy one. Architectural thinking how to evolve legacy projects to meet industry standarts.
- Switching from ORM to SQL when appropriate, understanding MySQL performance.
- Using Linux for basic dev-ops and development. Using Git and git-flow.
- Estimating work and working in scum sprints, communicating effectively with a project manager and other sprint members.
- Working without much technical supervision when necessary, while keeping code maintainable and understandable.
- Code quality over speed of development.
- Speaking in English.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Experience with MSSQL.
- Familiar with Agile Kanban.
An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals. You will discover a high performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding developmental possibilities to increase your potential.