This assignment expired 2 weeks ago
Are you a passionate PHP Developer seeking a new career challenge?
Take on a key role in our small, fast-growing team in the heart of Vilnius, to build and maintain applications for a diverse selection of international clients in various industries including financial services, automotive, human resources, gaming and retail.
We currently have 3 open positions, available to start immediately, for experienced, skilled PHP Developers (Mid-Senior level) who will form the core of our Vilnius-based development team.
- Commercial object oriented PHP programming experience.
- Framework / tool familiarity (Laravel, Docker, PHP Storm etc.)
- Ability to write, test and optimise complex SQL queries.
- Acquaintance with source control tools and procedures.
- Awareness of Agile project management methodologies.
- A good level of English, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to new concepts quickly.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Willingness to collaborate and communicate with local and remote colleagues and clients.
- Focus on delivering effective solutions and completing projects to timescales.
- Capability to document and explain your code.
Desirables (Not required, but will get our attention):
- QA / Testing experience.
- Familiarity with legacy code conversion.
- Experience building, documenting and integrating with RESTful and/or SOAP APIs (XML and/or JSON) and familiarity with associated tools.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, capable teammates and regular social events.
- A modern, comfortable, fully-equipped workplace.
- A flexible working environment (work/life balance, Flexi-time, home working).
- Lots of latitude to make an impact and express creativity.
- Competitive salary with performance based bonuses and excellent benefits available.
- Strong growth prospects within a well established company.
- Access to courses and conferences to support your professional growth.
Salary €1,600 - €3,000 monthly net. Negotiable based on experience. Performance-based bonuses are available.
To apply, drop your CV below.