This assignment expired 1 month ago
What does PHP Developers do at Invertus?
As a PHP Developer, you will contribute to the development team's efforts to ensure project is estimated properly and completed without errors while maintaining successful relationships with your colleagues and clients. Your responsibilities will include not only delivering solutions but reviewing and ensuring the code quality of others.
Why you should want to be a part of Invertus
Invertus is a rapidly growing company specializing in e-commerce solutions globally, bringing talented and passionate people together.
Since 2008 we specialize in integrating widely known payment, shipping and marketplace solutions to PrestaShop ecosystem. We work in B2B sector and our long-term partners for these integration projects are international companies like DPDgroup, Swedbank, DIBS, Simplesurance and more. By late 2017 we have started working with leading PHP framework - Symfony - to create websites and web applications.
We look for people that want to work with challenging Symfony and PrestaShop projects and not creating similar faceless e-shop after e-shop.
This is a perfect place to prove your worth, gain a lot of experience and make a successful career in the e-commerce field. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally each day while being surrounded by our friendly team of experts. Some facts about us:
- We don’t have a strict corporate structure
- We enjoy cool office perks
- Employer-covered health insurance
- We have a flexible approach to sharing responsibilities and helping each individual’s strengths to grow
- We share our experience and skills with each other to ensure everyone’s improvement
- The majority of our clients are located in Western and Northern Europe
- We are serious about having team building and outing activities every once in a while
- We work in incredible new office right in the city center
Values we believe in
Teamwork - We put a strong emphasis on leadership and cooperation which is the key to success.
Accountability - We are responsible not only for what we do, but also for what we did not do.
Passion – We enjoy the time spent together with both team and clients while dealing with challenges that everybody is proud to overcome.
Competence – We are always striving for more knowledge, curiosity and the ability to apply them so we can help businesses grow.
Clients – We care about our clients’ continuous growth and we are proud of being a part of their success stories.
REGULAR PHP DEVELOPER
Qualification & Requirements
- Git knowledge;
- Working experience with Symfony or other MVC frameworks is a big plus;
- Experience with Bootstrap or other front-end frameworks;
- Knowledge of development design patterns;
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge;
Things we consider as an advantage
- Experience with PrestaShop or other eCommerce platforms;
- Bash knowledge;
- Experience with automated deployments;
- Experience with Vue.js framework;
- Strong logical and analytical thinking;
Growth possibilities from this position
- Senior backend developer.
- Senior frontend developer.
We'll inform just selected candidates.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Location Kaunas (K.Donelaičio g. 62 / V.Putvinskio g. 53, BLC)