Oracle ETL Developers
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team that develops and maintain reporting solutions and business applications? Do you want to increase your technical competences, as well as your financial understanding within the asset and fund management universe?
Our Data Warehouse has grown significantly over the last couple of years, why we are looking to expand our organisation with a new team in Vilnius.
You will be part of a diversified, cross-organizational team, with experiences within Oracle technologies and the Asset Management industry.
The environment is casual where teamwork and employees development is in focus.
We have acquired the newest Oracle technology such as Golden Gate, ODI and Partitioning, in order to be capable of delivering the best solutions.
We are mainly supporting the Asset Management area and Danske Invest Fund Management, but we expect to grow in the future to support Wealth Managements ambition to be Digital at Heart.
We are looking for a data warehouse developer, with interest in BI tools. The person we are looking for will support the business needs and do ETL and BI development in our Oracle based Data Warehouse.
You will be responsible for development of existing solution, together with designing, developing and implementing different solutions within all aspects of the Oracle technology stack – together with the business and your colleagues.
You will be working in a dynamic team where everyone has their own core competences. You will create scalable solutions within our defined development and change management models – and maintaining existing solutions.
You have a drive for data-driven solutions, and profound experience with Oracle Warehouse Builder or Oracle Data Integrator.
On a personal level, you are proactive and energetic. You are driven by solution design and development with direct cooperation with the business users. You are working great with other people without IT knowledge and/or understanding.
You have an open mindset and use your systematic and analytic approach when facing challenges.
Oracle ETL/BI development
You will be developing different solutions within all aspects of the Oracle technology stack – together with the business - and your skilled colleagues.
- Creating and maintaining ETL processes using Oracle Data Integrator & Groovy scripting
- Preparing data marts to support the needs of the business including data analytics in Oracle Business Intelligence Suite and Oracle Data Visual Analyzer
- Develop and maintain subject areas for Oracle Business Intelligence Suite
Develop and maintain data deliveries and reporting solutions
- You have experience working with Oracle databases
- Experience in database modelling and design, both transactional and analytic data models
- Proven track-record as a Data Warehouse developer using either OWB or ODI
- Strong independent drive to achieve success in your work
- Strong personal impact with excellent communication and visualization skills
- A relevant higher education (Computer science, economics, engineering)
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities