.NET (Full-stack) developer
Virtloga was founded in late 2013 to help bring nearshore software development services and cutting-edge technology innovations to their clients. Their team is filled with enthusiastic technology nerds who love learning the latest and most intriguing software updates, technology solutions and the best practices in the industry. They are eager to put our geekiness to use for the benefit of your project. You can count on their team to know their stuff and get things done; just the way you want them to be. Main field of the company is consulting services including application, mobile, web and big data development. Currently, Virtloga is looking for middle lever .NET (Full-stack) developer to work in Kaunas - onsite.
Key roles and responsibilities:
● Develop high quality, maintainable code using latest .NET technologies.
● Work in a distributed and international team.
Main requirements for middle level developer
● Azure DevOps (previously Visual Studio Team Services)
● Asp.Net Core version 2.x – 3.x
● Angular version 7.x (9 is preferred)
● Kendo UI Angular (is a plus)
Relevant back-end skills:
● SQL Server 2017
● Basic knowledge of Microservice / Service Oriented Architecture
● Domain Driven Design / Onion architecture
● Unit testing / integration testing with xunit
● Basic knowledge Akka.net actor framework (is a plus)
Our client offers:
● Challenging work in a fast-growing international company.
● Opportunity to make full use of your skill set while working on long-lasting global scope project.
● Flexible working hours, life & work balance.
● Cozy, relaxed and friendly working environment.
● The salary that matches your competencies and is above market standards.