This assignment expired 1 day ago
.NET DEVELOPER to join our Vilnius-based team
UAB Baltic banking servicewww.bbservice.lt
Baltic Banking Service, a Lithuanian financial technology company, is owned by iSignthis an Australian Securities and Frankfurt Stock Exchange listed company (ASX:ISX, FRA:TA8); the global RegTech leader in remote identity verification, payment authentication and payment processing. iSignthis provides an end-to-end on-boarding service for merchants, with a unified payment and identity service via its Paydentity™ and ISXPay® solutions.
Baltic Banking Service develops specialized payments software that ensures connection to the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA). The company also develops applications in conjunction with other entities of the iSignthis group to help financial institutions onboard customers, manage electronic documents, ensure compliance with money laundering and know-your-customer, and several other functions. Baltic Banking Service works extensively with local and overseas clients. This Lithuanian company is a member of joint projects with Probanx, a Cyprus-based iSignthis company as well as other parts of iSignthis.
Up for the challenge?!
We are looking for a .NET DEVELOPER to join our Vilnius-based team.
This is your opportunity to join us and build your Fintech career!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work encompasses a wide range of .NET technologies development (design, programming and alignment);
- Participation in systems development projects in Lithuania and abroad, as a developer;
- Possible business trips to foreign countries with the team.
- Higher education in IT or mathematics;
- 4+ years of work experience in programming;
- Work experience with:
- .NET Core;
- C #;
- Unit tests;
- ORM frameworks (Entity Framework Core, other – a big advantage);
- Certificates in the above areas would be an advantage;
- General knowledge of relational databases;
- Experience in the financial sector would be a big advantage;
- Good knowledge of English and Lithuanian;
- Solid interest in delivering quality solutions;
- Good organizational and time planning skills;
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
The Company offers:
- Opportunities for improvement within the company - interesting local and international projects
- Great environment for ideas exploration and realization;
- Possibility to work in another company of the iSignthis group according to internal exchange program;