About the assignment:
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Rate (after tax)
- Long-term project (>12 months)
- Expire On
- 2017-11-20 (5 hours ago)
For our client, we are looking for a .NET developer.
The client invests heavily in innovation and continuous improvement of existing applications. They build IT applications and mobile solutions based on modern technologies where quality and user experience are key drivers. The majority of their large strategic projects are based on the .NET platform and they run agile development principles. This department aims to be the development hub for all digital initiatives and solutions within the company, the current main responsibility is to develop and maintain the public web shops for the clients Nordic business.
The client is now looking to reinforce one of their teams with a senior .NET developer. They seek an ambitious individual who wants to join the journey in crafting the digital experiences for the industry the client is in. You will work in all parts of the applications and it’s important that you feel comfortable developing both backend and frontend solutions.
The client often like to explore new ways of working using tools and frameworks, so apart from your core competence, it is highly valued if you have an eye for quality and how to work with a technical debt.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Deep knowledge of C#, ASP.NET Web Forms, and MVC
- Broad experience and knowledge of modern web technologies and frameworks
- Good knowledge about how to apply the development principles and design patterns
- Experience with Azure and Team Foundation Service
- Experience using SQL Server
- Experience working with continuous integration and/or deployment
- Experience in test driven development
- Experience in developing public web applications