This assignment expired 1 month ago
UAB Baltic banking servicewww.bbservice.lt
„iSignthis“ managed a Lithuanian financial technology company „Baltic Banking Service“. Australian Securities and Frankfurt Stock Exchange listed „iSignthis Ltd“ (ASX : ISX), is the global RegTech leader in remote identity verification, payment authentication and payment processing. iSignthis provides an end-to-end on-boarding service for merchants, with a unified payment and identity service via our Paydentity™ and ISXPay® solutions.
„Baltic Banking Service“ develops specialized banking software that ensures connection to the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA). The company also develops programs to help financial institutions authorize customers, manage electronic documents, ensure compliance with money laundering and terrorist financing requirements, and other solutions. „Baltic Banking Service“ has already planned projects in the UK and New Zealand and other countries this year. The Lithuanian company will also work on joint projects with „Probanx Ltd“, another Cyprus company managed by „iSignthis“.
Currently we have an exciting opportunity for a .NET DEVELOPER to join us in our Vilnius office in Lithuania.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work encompasses a wide range of .NET technologies development (design, programming and alignment);
- Participation in systems development projects in Lithuania and abroad, as a programmer;
- Possible business trips to foreign countries with the team.
- Higher education in IT or mathematics;
- 4+ years of work experience in programming;
- Work experience with:
- .NET Core;
- C #;
- Unit tests;
- ORM frameworks (Entity Framework Core, other – a big advantage);
- Certificates in this area would be an advantage;
- General knowledge of relational databases;
- Experience in the financial sector would be a big advantage;
- Good knowledge of English and Lithuanian;
- Good organizational and time planning skills;
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
The Company offers:
- Opportunities for improvement within the company - interesting international projects and the opportunity to realize your ideas;
- Possibility to work in another company group according to internal exchange program;
- Competitive salary that matches knowledge and results, and bonuses based on the results achieved;
- Private health insurance.
CV send to email@example.com