What you will do
• High quality applications development with .NET for retail business devices;
• involvement in product life cycle (planning, development, testing, deployment, support);
• working as international team member;
• technologies – .NET 4.6.2, C#, Entity framework, AngularJS 1.0 and Angular 2.0, WPF, SignalR, RabbitMQ, Nancy, PowerShell, Microservices;
• tools – VS 2017, TeamCity, ReSharper, MS SQL.
What we expect from you
• IT or similar technology education;
• 2+ years of experience in development with .NET technologies;
• knowledge of best practices;
• experience in unit and integration testing;
• ability to travel (Norway, Sweden);
• good Lithuanian, Russian and English skills.
What you will find
• Interesting international projects;
• good opportunities to develop competencies and skills;
• Agile work process;
• Great team of supportive colleagues;
• Modern office in good location with many amenities and perks.