This assignment expired 5 months ago
Cognizant Lithuania CRM team works on the system which is the core part of the enterprise solution of large insurance company. It consists of one major CRM system and several other .Net based applications. The methodology is being followed here is Kanban. The system is connected to many upstream and downstream system. So good architectural knowledge is required for a developer. And required to communicate with business directly.
· Application Development. The development could be a part of new or existing application.
· Application Support and Monitoring. For support there are very strict SLAs and required quick analysis of the problem and response.
· Development: CRM, .NET, Angular, Knockout, APEX, SQL server.
· Support: SoapUI, Kibana, NewRelic.
· 'hands-on skills with
· 5+ years of experience in .NET programming.
· Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or related field.
· Extensive experience in CRM 2016 (On-premise), .Net frameWork 4.5, WCF and Rest Services, Java Script.
· Hands-on skills with Visual Studio 2015, SoapUI, Postman.
· Knowledge on MSMQ APEX communication.
· Experience of working with software architecture.
· Nice to have knowledge of Knockout, Angular, NoSQL CouchBase, Sql Server, Kibana, NewRelic.
· Fluent communication in English.
· Very interesting and challenging projects
· Competitive salary and bonus system
· Life insurance
· Benefits of Nordic culture in the international company
We will be looking for Your CV and motivation letter!
Stay up to date with our website http://www.cognizant.com/careers