This assignment expired 3 hours ago
.NET Core Developer
Danske Bank is directly linked to the importance of efficiently steering Danske Bank's financials. Efficient steering is needed to ensure Danske Bank delivers on its financial potential, benefiting customers, colleagues, society, and investors through having a strong bank financially.
They have a substantial backlog of initiatives, delivering on our objectives to provide fast & correct financials to investors, regulators, and internal decision-makers as well as optimize the management of the financial resources.
You will join other .NET developers, BI Engineers, DevOps gurus, IT Systems, and Business analysts - all working in cross-functional squads to deliver modern technology solutions across all financial domains.
Depending on your experience and knowledge they may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Design and develop software that is reliable, testable, easily maintainable, and resilient
- Seek continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team – mentor and guide colleagues with less experience
- Closely collaborate with business users, IT architects, and different teams inside the bank
- Challenge the way they do things
- Contribute to solving incidents and defects
- Work with .NET, MS SQL, Azure DevOps, Kafka, JIRA, Bitbucket, our private cloud, etc.
- C# with .NET Core
- Understanding microservices
- RESTful architecture and API design
- Experience with message brokers: RabbitMQ, Kafka or others;
- ELK stack
- Domain-driven design
- Automated testing
We expect that you are:
- Innovative and creative problem solver
- Curious to learn and try new technologies
- Can-do warrior
- Open-minded team player
- English speaker who can work in a multi-cultural squad
They will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2720 EUR to 4080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
They care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition!
Your title in job contract will be IT software Engineer.
About Danske Bank:
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, they have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realize their ambitions. Danske Bank has more than 22,000 employees in 12 countries around the world who serve our 3.3 million personal, business and institutional customers. In addition to banking services, they also offer life insurance and pension, mortgage credit, wealth management, real estate and leasing services.