MS DevOps Engineer
Cnext is a business and technology consultancy firm. We provide very detailed advice to help companies improve contacts with customers and efficiency of service, including through business process acceleration and customer interaction optimisation.
We’re a young organisation with an experienced management team, so you get the best of both worlds: a young mentality with many years’ experience to learn from.
We have ambitions for rapid growth and you’ll grow with us.
· As an Azure DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for developing complex applications, designing new development, and maintaining database release automation scripts. Including creating new solutions for products.
· Solve complex problems that arise in the MS Azure environment across different disciplines (ex. distributed, network, storage, database and security).
· You will be involved in different kinds of development projects, either migrating existing applications into the cloud or creating new applications from the ground up with the cloud in mind.
· Has had previous experience as a developer and/or as an infrastructure resource that is equally comfortable PowerShell, Azure ARM Templates and Azure DevOps.
· You are experienced in good coding practices, especially in cloud.
· Understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD and integrating on-prem AD access with Azure AD accounts.
· You know what it takes to keep systems running and are fond of performance tuning and continuously improving the systems.
· Implement production changes to support new and existing customers on Microsoft Azure infrastructure.
· Monitor Azure environment using existing and emerging cloud tools.
· You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field, with 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience. Microsoft certifications are considered a plus.
· You are fluent in English.