MS Azure Software Architect
Cnext is a business and technology consultancy firm. We provide very detailed advice to help companies improve contacts with customers and efficiency of service, including through business process acceleration and customer interaction optimisation.
We’re a young organisation with an experienced management team, so you get the best of both worlds: a young mentality with many years’ experience to learn from.
We have ambitions for rapid growth and you’ll grow with us.
· The Azure Cloud Data Architect is a hands-on expert role to deliver on the promise of the cloud by designing and implementing agile, scalable, and cost-efficient solutions on cloud;
· Design and implement end-to-end data solutions (storage, integration, processing, visualization) in Azure;
· Design and implement database solutions in Azure Cosmos DB;
· Prepare documentation and architectural designs;
· Propose architectures that consider cost/spend in Azure and develop recommendations to right-size Azure data infrastructure.
· You are experienced in Azure storage solutions such as Azure Storage, Azure Storage Disks, and Azure Files;
· You are experienced in Azure data solutions such as Azure SQL, Azure Cosmos DB;
· Understanding of/experience with Microsoft SQL Server and related technologies;
· Understanding of Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), and data security and governance standard;
· Basic understanding of Azure solutions outside of the Azure storage and data platforms;
· Basic understanding of AI/ML approaches leveraging data on Azure;
· Basic understanding of/experience with streaming solutions such as Azure Stream Analytics;
· You have a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
· You are fluent in English.