Mid/Senior PHP (Laravel) developer
A new open position for Mid/Senior PHP (Laravel) developer at Sender.net!
About the company:
Sender empowers their clients to quickly and easily keep in touch with their customers and grow their business - while spending much less with easily created beautiful email newsletters via their platform. The company builds the bridge between your email lists and revenue. Sender.net was started in 2012 in Lithuania and now serves over 100.000 customers from all over the world. They have tremendously expanded during the last couple of years and they continue to grow!
What would you do:
- Write sustainable and well-tested code.
- Participate in creating greenfield services together with our team of developers.
What we expect from you:
- Honest enthusiasm about programming. This is a must.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience with PHP.
- Knowledge of Laravel framework.
- Solid database knowledge (MySQL or Postgres)
- Opportunities for growth.
- Free lunch every day! Snacks and coffee too.
- Team Building events, flexible hours.
- Ping pong tournaments.
- Friendly and supportive team.