Mid/Senior Laravel developer
We’re hiring Mid/Senior Laravel developer to join the Adeo Web backend team. You will be working on internal and external teams who are focused on building customer-facing services that are used by thousands of customers daily.
ABOUT ADEO WEB:
- Once an ecommerce business, now a B2B / B2C ecommerce solution provider. Helping Their clients to win in the ecomerce world by building various systems. We’ve been doing this since 2009 and still eager to learn, grow & help!
- In love with these brands and their teams: Topo Centras, Jysk, Lemona, Pegasas, Knygų klubas, Eoltas, Celsis, Tele2, Lenovo, Toshiba and others. Keep growing guys!
- A multidisciplinary team of 50+ peeps from Kaunas, Chicago and Stockholm.
- Databases will be a big part of your work and you should be able to manipulate them easily.
- Working with Redis/RabbitMQ to improve application performance.
- Vue.js / Vuex/Vuetify.
- GIT is the place where our work happens and you will continuously collaborate with the team by implementing CI/CD practices for the project.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Your team will consist of backend/frontend guys, Teach Lead and a QA guy who checks if everything works. All the workflow is based on Agile methodology so daily stand-ups and other ceremonies will be a common thing for you as well.
- Work in a team to provide efficient solutions to complex tasks using Agile software development approach.
- Create, code and design systems by writing optimized code.
- Constantly challenge and expand your knowledge of reliable software architecture and programming.
Tech stack is just one side of the coin - the right approach to it is a big thing as well. Lean and optimized - it’s the way how your code should look like. On top of that, quality of deliverables is the key to you, our client’s and Adeo Web success.
- You are a self-learner. You’ll get the books you need, projects to practice and time for growth as a person and a pro. We just know that when you’re into something, you like to deepen your knowledge even out of the office.
- We’re quite a flat structured company and would love to stay that way so we’re looking for a person who owns his work, code or word. Ideally, you should have ownership of all the projects you and Adeo Web team is involved in. In general - we’re a bunch of people (or punks) who give a damn about everything we do for our clients and each other.
- We just love open-minded peeps.
PAY AND BENEFITS
- Flexible working hours.
- Salary bonus 2x/year.
- Birthdays off work.
- 2nd pillar pension fund covered by the company.
- Hybrid work model where you can choose if you want to work between Kaunas/Vilnius office, fully remote or do both.
- Friendly and ambitious colleagues of cours.
- eLearning platforms, books, training, and certificates because you need those.
- The salary for this position is between 1300 EUR Net and 2400 EUR Net and depends on seniority. They use the internal skillset matrix to assess seniority relative to the team at Adeo Web during the interviewing process.