Mainframe SME for Vulnerability Management | Contract| 3+3 months + extension
The consultant's primary role will be to review, assess and provide suggestions to mature the vulnerability management process of the Mainframe platform.
Mainframe components in use:
• CICS, JES, DB2, MQ, SuperSession, Savers etc.
• Ability to clearly articulate, discuss and present in English is a must;
• 5+ years of experience working on the Mainframe platform – engineering/operational or architecture;
• Ability/experience working in an Agile setup;
• Self-starter, able to quickly absorb new information and deal with ambiguity;
• Ability to build relationships and influence across organizational boundaries;
• Demonstrated understanding of IT Security (certification or otherwise) is considered a great advantage.
• An inspiring environment in a large IT organization;
• A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization;
• Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business-facing solutions.