Mainframe Developer in Core Financials Solutions (Junior/Regular/Senior)
Group Finance Solutions is one of the Core Banking IT & Data departments, responsible for smooth financial systems and financial data delivery to CFO area – be it daily liquidity management, general ledger system, internal or external financial reporting. We invite you to join a global department – operating in Vilnius and Copenhagen.
In Vilnius we are building a team for Core Financial Solutions – the area driving financial decisions for the whole Danske Bank Group. We focus on stability and high quality of the core accounting systems, used to run the Bank’s finances on a daily basis.
We are looking for Mainframe Developer, who would be responsible for developing existing Mainframe applications – Customer Profitability System and General Ledger.
- Enhancing existing Mainframe solutions
- Building the applications with easy maintenance and operations in mind
- Willing to work in agile & collaborative manner – maintaining good communication with Analysts both in IT and Business areas
- Working closely with other developers to ensure development is in par with development guidelines and best practices
- Managing personal time in the best manner and taking responsibility for technical decisions
- Staying pro-active in finding needed optimizations for the daily data-flows and introducing new tools for the ongoing system implementations
- Planning work on a solution element level
- Knowledge about z/OS and TWS (OPC) – jobs, dependencies, APPL, use of OPC variables
- PL/I (could be substituted with Cobol)
- JCL – programming, DB2 unload, Sort
- DB2 and SQL
- Good understanding of development lifecycle process
- Ability to work both in team and individually
- Knowledge of decentral programming languages or databases (e,g, MS SQL) would be a big advantage
- Good communication skills in English – both written and verbal
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2550 EUR to 3850 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition!