Mainframe Developer for Markets and Post Trade services tribe | contract | 6 months
We are a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank. Our teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
- Implementation of Mainframe development and some operational tasks. Without on call duty;
- Project: Implement changes and new systems integrations in Futures and Options, SWAP and OTC Settlement Systems;
- International squad team following the Spotify methodology.
- Work in Scrum team that handles project work;
- Consolidate program structures;
- Refactoring and modularization;
- Do Mainframe development (PL/1, Cobol and DB2) and support tasks as prioritized;
- On call duty is not required.
- At least 5 years as Senior Mainframe developer in large financial institution;
- Expert in PL/1;
- Expert in Cobol;
- Expert in DB2;
- Strong knowledge of Mainframe operations (job scheduling, error handling etc.).
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization;
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions;
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.
Position can be fully remote