This assignment expired 1 month ago
Our Client - FrontIT is a boutique software development and IT consultancy company, located in Vilnius,Lithuania, and servicing highly demanding clients in Scandinavia.
For our client we are searching for a talented Magento developer to join growing team in Vilnius office.
We are searching for developer(s) who has the Magento framework based systems
development experience and the strong passion about the software they create.
From you we would expect:
- Participate in all stages of the project together with project manager(s) and the Client.
- Contribute to the architectural vision of any system you work with.
- Work closely with designers, front-end developers and quality assurance specialists in
a fast-paced, iterative driven environment.
- Take the initiative in identifying and sharing new approaches with the product team and
- Work in a team of young, professional and passionate people.
We are offering:
- Work with experienced professionals
- Non-hierarchical, significantly liberal and democratic organization
- Scandinavian mindset and environment
- Occasional trips to Scandinavia
- Pursuit for highest quality in every detail we do
- Fully paid qualification courses and industry events
- A good understanding of PHP and object-orientated programming is a must (at least 5
years as a PHP developer, previous experience should meet listed requirements and
- Experience with Magento: Magento 1.x (at least 2 years)
- Experience with database: MySQL.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Detailedness, responsibility, passion for your work.
- Open mindset for development methodologies and technologies.
Good command of written and spoken English.
- Foosball tolerance :)