Lead/Senior Java Developer
We are looking for a motivated Java Developer to come and join our team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
The potential candidate will gain valuable experience in AI&ML cloud services that could be used in future Exadel projects.
Sergey, Lead Software Engineer: “We are implementing our own solution for face recognition that could be used as an internal service or integrated into any customer's project. We used a model, trained on millions of photos, as a base for transfer learning to create our own model. Right now we are working on improving the accuracy of the model and making it portable and integratable.
Project Team: 1 Project Manager, 1 Business Analyst, 2 Back-end Engineers /Computer Vision, Front-end Engineer, 1 DevOps.
● Good coding skills in Java 8+ (3-4 years of experience);
● Experience with HTTP/REST;
● Knowledge of Apache Tomcat or similar server;
● Knowledge of RDBMS or NoSQL solutions;
● Experience in performance tuning;
● Knowledge of modern technologies and tools such as Spring, Hibernate, Apache Commons, Maven or Gradle, Git;
● Ability to perform technical research: resolve technical challenges in development, integration, and code testing;
● Proficiency at understanding an existing codebase, learning from it, and documenting/explaining when needed;
● Ability to work and achieve results without daily supervision collaborating with other engineers;
● Technical leadership and excellent communication skills;
● Strong organizational skills.
Nice to have:
● Master or bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering, or applied mathematics;
● Experience with AWS cloud;
● Knowledge of Wildfly 15.
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
● Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
● Monitor the quality of technical solutions in own area;
● Take part in all technical discussions;
● Hold demos presenting own area of work;
● Analyze, gather and clarify requirements of your area;
● Assist implementing methodology on the project;
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
● Work as a team member and provide technical leadership on the project;
● Bring energy and passion to your workday in and day out. Be strategic and tactical.
● Official and timely pay;
● Social perks;
● Sick pay, vacations;
● Flexible work schedule;
● Friendly environment;
● Medical insurance.