We are looking for a quality evangelist to come and join our team as our QA Lead. This position will work closely with the Engineering Leadership, own and drive our QA strategy, test automation, as well as our release process. The perfect candidate is strategic and all about hands-on execution. You are looking for the opportunity to leave your mark by creating and leading our world-class QA function that will enable us to scale our engineering operations to the next level.
People who meet us tend to comment on our energy, and the passion we have for what we're doing. We hope it's infectious!
We expect you to:
- Have a few years of QA managment experience in software development with some of those testing at a company with a product as complex as MobilePay
- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment
- Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company's QA processes and strategies
- Be a good comunicator having influencing and negotiation skills to get management buy-in on ideas and concepts
- Love coaching others, inspire and explore new ways of working
We would like you to:
- Direct the development of the QA strategy, methodology, discipline and framework
- Build and maintain quality standards as well as enforce technical and testing standards
- Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation
- Monitor all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve processes.
- Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA team
- Be responsible for leading and directing the QA team in areas of automated testing and agile testing
- Manage training and continuous learning of QA team by means of short courses, conferences, meetups, certifications, etc.
- Provide technical expertise in Test Automation, Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools and Techniques across the teams
- Actively coach and guide our development teams to deliver a world class product with high quality
What sets us apart?
- Challenging projects influencing and contributing to most innovative products in mobile payments
- A greta deal of freedom and the real possibility to make a difference
- A company culture that emphasized a healthy work-life balance
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Private health insurance
- Gadgets of your choice
- Free gym services