Lead Python Developer
Versada is looking for Lead Python Developer to work with open source Odoo ERP projects. Versada is working for 4 days a week (there is also an option to work 5 days). All the team is technical and candidates will communicate with the technical background CEO directly.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with business stakeholders and other members of the development team to ensure timely completion of deliverables;
- Determine appropriate technical solutions and make relevant recommendations to stakeholders;
- Be involved in HR activities and mentor our junior developers;
- Ensure our high quality standards, improve them;
- Consult team members to choose the right solution/architecture;
- Customize Odoo ERP based on requirements using reusable, testable, and efficient code or build vertical solutions from scratch based on Odoo framework;
- Implement best practices and ensure code and process quality through regular code reviews, proper documentation, and improvement initiatives;
- Ensure all features delivered are seamlessly released to the production environment and perform reliably at all time;
- Free space for our team development environment improvements e.g. quality, performance, devops.
- 4+ years of experience with Python
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Technical leadership and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- 2+ years experience with Odoo (big advantage)
- Interest in DevOps or front-end stack (an advantage)
We seek to help enterprises digitize their business processes and improve employees workflows with Odoo ERP.
- We pay for your experience: Hourly rate, 4 working days week, bonus system, open wages
- Ideal working conditions: Flexible working hours, ability to work in Kaunas or Vilnius office, or remotely
- Great and professional team: Open minded culture, flat organization structure, technical background team
- Team buildings and workations, Monthly breakfast, annual summer camps
Gross monthly salary (4 working days a week): from 3700 EUR