Our client, CLOUDEON, is a Danish start-up that has grown to an international company with +50 professionals. To them, right now is a watershed moment in how they conduct IT, and they wish to be at the frontrunner for this change. Their goal is to change the world! Their workday is marked by engineering, where new paths are traveled to push their key technologies and creative thinking to the limit. They see innovation as the core element to their success. They provide the framework to explore the latest developments in the fast-moving Cloud services landscape through their employees and Cloud Academy.
CLOUDEON is on an exciting journey to create new solutions and reshape IT business, and they would like to invite you to join them.
What you'll do at CLOUDEON
At CLOUDEON, innovation is the core of their company, and this means that they take paths untraveled. You will get to work on building and deploying Cloud-based software from scratch, and this requires the ability to “fail fast”, where the prospect of building something new excites you rather than make you uncomfortable.
As a Lead Developer you are experienced in both mentoring and sparring with other developers, also capable of creating application architecture and translating it to tangible development. You possess the ability to effectively gather customer and stakeholder requirements and ask clarifying questions when they are needed.
- Develop Cloud-based software
- Participate in the development process relying on your technical expertise
- Keep up to date on technology innovations
- Help create, maintain and follow best practices for development work including coding, testing, source control, build automation, continuous deployment and continuous delivery
- Maintain up-to-date certifications on relevant technologies
- Mentor and support a team of Mid/Junior developers
- Deep knowledge of software development methodologies and abilities to quickly adopt to languages and platforms when needed
- Extensive development experience in C# and/or Python (preferably both)
- Experience with DevOps including CI/CD and Configuration Management
- Experience in cloud application development for one of cloud providers (Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP)
Advantage to have:
- Experience with AI and Machine Learning
- Understanding infrastructure design including private-, hybrid- and public Cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage
- Experience with Spark, Kafka, Tinkerpop, Gremlin, JanusGraph, Cosmos DB, Neo4j, Prometheus
- Experience in building and supporting complex high-concurrency SaaS solutions
- Solid knowledge of database technologies (RDBMS and NoSQL)
- Understanding of data processing technologies (Spark, Kafka or similar tools)
- Eager to learn something new every day
- Open-minded to enjoy intellectual sparring and knowledge sharing
- An excellent team player and always ready to assist your colleagues
- Empathic with a respectful approach towards your colleagues
- Not afraid to ask questions and raise issues
- A competitive salary depending on the qualifications and working experience
- Attractive compensation package, which includes health insurance, certification and training
- High performing, driven and supportive work culture
- Friday breakfast and fun activities, free fruit and beverages in their spacious office