Junior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for an individual who is interested in problem-solving, keen on helping developers, root cause analysis, and is passionate about engineering.
You will be responsible for:
- Writing infrastructure as code using Ansible and Terraform;
- Writing helm charts and manifests for Kubernetes;
- Monitoring infrastructure with Prometheus and TICK stack;
- Day-to-day communication and work with SysAdmins who maintain our hardware;
- Helping developers to dockerize applications (mostly PHP).
We expect you to have intrinsic motivation and:
- Experience with conﬁguration management systems and deployment tools such as Ansible, Terraform;
- Experience with continuous delivery using Kubernetes;
- Experience with continuous delivery systems such as Gitlab, Jenkins, etc.;
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as NewRelic, Prometheus, etc.;
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. Postgres, MySQL);
- Experience in at least 2+ programming languages;
- You are a critical thinker and have problem-solving skills.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because:
- Internal and external trainings and learning cources, conferences, books;
- The opportunity to realize your ideas at an international fast-growing company;
- Workations (bit.do/darbostogos2);
- Perfect time with perfect colleagues - table football (foosball), basketball, console, board games Thursdays, movie nights, various team building events (www.instagram.com/we_are_paysera/);
- Free drinks and healthy snacks;
- Flexible working hours;
- Accident insurance.