About the assignment:
- Malmö/Lund, Sweden
- Rate (after tax)
- Long-term project (>12 months)
- Expire On
- 2017-11-22 (3 days from now)
For our client, we are looking for a two Junior Designer/Analyst.
Role: Full-time Designer/Analyst supporting and enhancing our customers' new Product Portfolio Management solution based on Sopheon’s Acco-lade software.
• Implement changes in Accolade’s configuration and back-end interfaces to continually improve our customers Product Portfolio Manage-ment solution based on business and technical requirements
• Resolve support issues (Incidents and Service Requests)
• Participate in future Accolade related IT and Business Projects as a Designer
Technical: (nice to have but not mandatory)
• Skilled in SQL (MS SQL Server)
• General understanding of Microsoft Client and Server architectures, including Web Services
• General understanding of master data management and system integration.
• Ability to work independently
• Good English verbal and written communication skills. Good technical documentation
• Being a motivated self-starter who solves problems
• Analytical, technical aptitude, problem-solving skills
• Precise attention to detail
• BSc in Information Systems