Junior Data / Business Analyst
Key skills required: SQL | Google Analytics | Business Intelligence (BI)
UNTU is a real estate platform that provides a real estate appraisal and brokerage selection service required to sell your home. Currently, we are looking for a Junior Data / Business Analyst to join their growing team.
In this position you will:
- Collect, systemize and report business data,
- Work closely with the project team to find the best possible solution,
- Build data models, automated or per-request reports, and dashboards according to best practices.
- Education in IT, Economics, Mathematics field,
- Problem-solving abilities,
- Critical/analytical/causal thinking,
- Curiosity and accurate,
- BI tools (basics - mid),
- SQL (basics - mid),
- Google Analytics (basics - mid),
- Phyton (nice to have),
- ETL tools (nice to have).
- Opportunity to start on the ground floor of a tech startup and work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment,
- Flexible work schedules,
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect,
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset,
- Freelance working opportunity if preferable.
SQL 0-1 year
Google Analytics 0-1 year
Business Intelligence (BI) 0-1 year