Junior Business Support Analyst (DANISH) in Service Desk
Join the Service Desk team at Danske Bank and become an Expert in bank products and provide support and solutions for colleagues across Scandinavian countries.
Here in Global Service Desk, they support Danske Bank colleagues and deliver world-class customer service daily by identifying, owning, and propelling excellence of support and processes in the Danish language.
Their colleagues are their customers – this is their point of view. This opportunity should catch your attention if you are willing to become an Expert of bank products and provide support and solutions for colleagues across Scandinavian countries. And you will be the first who will be contacted when a problem or issue will arise. This position will let you learn back-office tasks as well as use your customer service talent.
• Strong level of English and Danish (B2) languages (written and spoken)
• Strong motivation to learn and work in an Advisers’ role
• Analytical skills and high level of accuracy and attention to details
• Ability to work with challenging work situations
• Willingness to help and support your colleagues in a daily work
• Preference to work within a team as opposed to working alone
• Provide consultation on Daily banking, Lending, Investment, and Other banks’ products and processes for our colleagues
• To provide access rights support and resolution for our colleagues
• Drive forward the continuous improvement of the global teams by advocating for change and driving service improvements
• Create and update procedures/checklists as well as support documentation