Junior BI Developer (Regulatory reporting) in Group Finance Solutions
Group Finance Solutions is one of the Core Banking IT & Data departments, responsible for smooth financial systems and financial data delivery to CFO area – be it daily liquidity management, general ledger system, internal or external financial reporting. In Vilnius we are building data, analytical & BI solutions, used every day inside the bank. The area is of a high focus for improving financial decisions for the whole Danske Bank Group – thus we need to guarantee stability and high quality of the data-driven (ETL) solutions.
We are continuing to grow our local team and are looking for Associate BI Developers, who would join existing squads and develop new or improve existing software solutions. You would also participate in ongoing data platform transformation initiatives across the whole IT.
- Building new and enhancing existing data-driven solutions with automated operations in mind
- Building the applications with easy maintenance and operations in mind
- Learning new frameworks, tools, ways to build better software
- Understanding the organization and maintaining good level of communication with Analysts both in IT and Business areas
- Problem solving with other developers, Devops engineers, infrastructure teams, etc.
- Practical experience in building database solutions / troubleshooting performance on Microsoft SQL Server data platform
- Theoretical knowledge about database management
- Knowledge of basic IT principles
- Understanding of software development disciplines
- Good communication skills in English – both written and verbal
Tools and technologies:
- MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- SSMS, SSIS
- Knowledge of C#, PowerShell or additional programming/scripting languages would be an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1850 EUR to 2750 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition!